Forums  

Go Back   Forums > Ethos Healthy Lifestyle Products > Ethos Endymion Products
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 16-02-07, 02:23 PM

Default Testimonial for endymion

Testimonial for endymion

40 years ago when I was in the service I was involved in a physical fitness program which was required. We were to do a regimen of 20 sit-ups as part of the requirement. I was practicing with my arms at my waist. On the morning I arrived for the test I was told that I had to extend my arms out over my head and do the regimen that way. I knew when I did the first one that that was not going to be easy. On the 17th one I came up about 1/2 way and I felt like someone took a knife and slit my chest wide open. I spent the next year and a half in and out of military hospitals for 5 to 10 days at a time. The doctors finally concluded that I probably tore a ligement, muscle or tendon away from the breastbone and that in time it would heal. I have suffered for the last 40 years with varying degrees of discomfort-increasingly more painful over the last 5 years.

I was sitting at my computer a couple weeks ago and I extended my arms over my head and leaned back and stretched. I went all the way through the stretch and have not been able to do that for all this time. I was amazed-I didn't even realize what I had done until I did it. No pain! I decided to do it again-no pain. I did it again-NO PAIN! I was dumbfounded-I have not been able to do that since before I took that physical fitness test and why I did it I don't even know but I am really glad I did. I have stretched in that manner since the first time 2 weeks ago maybe 25 times and without the SLIGHTEST DISCOMFORT!

For the last 2 weeks I have not had that pain return and it had been there continuously for over 40 years prior to that! It has to be endymion because that is the only thing I have changed and it only took 2 months. I have been taking health supplements for 30 years and nothing has ever touched it before no matter how good it was supposed to be-THANK YOU ETHOSWORLD FOR ENDYMION!!!!

I am also able to withstand a lot more cold.

Thank you Ethos

Terry Anderson, USA