Forums  

Go Back   Forums > Ethos Healthy Lifestyle Products > Ethos Endymion PD Ease
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 21-01-09, 11:23 AM

Default Progress Report on PD Ease Trial

We have a gentleman who has Parkinson's Disease, fairly severe, he is on a lot of drug medication and is taking part in the first Ethos Endymion PD_EASE
Trial.

At present he has been taking the PD-EASE for about 4 to 5 weeks, he is brighter in mood, and overall his balance is improved.

I noticed that he is more congnitive, if that is the right word, ie more on the ball when I speak with him.

He is delighted that Ethos has offered him the chance of improving his health by being part of this trial.

thank you

Anne
Old 21-01-09, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
We have a gentleman who has Parkinson's Disease, fairly severe, he is on a lot of drug medication and is taking part in the first Ethos Endymion PD_EASE
Trial.

At present he has been taking the PD-EASE for about 4 to 5 weeks, he is brighter in mood, and overall his balance is improved.

I noticed that he is more congnitive, if that is the right word, ie more on the ball when I speak with him.

He is delighted that Ethos has offered him the chance of improving his health by being part of this trial.

thank you

Anne
Hi Anne, I know this is'nt related to what you talked about But I cant find a way to start a new topic ie TAG, I am having problems on the page ie my name not at the top where it says welcome back, also in the modules it says I have 9 to do but keep getting page not available, I have sent a message to them but would like to talk to anyone else that has sign up about the opp and if they are experiancing the same problembs.
Also how do I start a question??