Forums  

Go Back   Forums > Ethos Mastercard
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-09, 08:52 PM

Default Ethos Bank Mastercard

I am being asked where is the bank located and who issues the mastercard..
Old 15-03-09, 06:37 PM

Mary, you asked me for names of members who I signed up, I gave you one definate name but as yet they have not been added to me downline. As I said others would have come from advertising around the internet. Did you look into this?
Warren
Old 15-03-09, 07:25 PM
Mary

Hi Warren

I have many orphans looking for homes. New members with no sponsor. I'm sorry, but I didn't get mail from you. I don't know where it went. Can you please mail me on mary.matthews@ethosbank.com and I'll put the person under you right away? Best not to put any member names on the forum.

So sorry not to have gotten back to you, I wondered if you were off on holiday.

Look forward to hearing from you.

All the best

M

For future reference: If you don't get a confirmation email from me almost immediately then I haven't received your mail.
Old 15-03-09, 09:50 PM
Administrator

All the pieces are joining together very nicely now and, at the end of the day, it is a NZ OFC (New Zealand Offshore Finance Company) with various different currency holding accounts, in strategically chosen different currencies around the world, for maximum damage limitation if one currency were to suddenly massively devalue over night. No bank funds are held in either US Dollars or Euros and this makes the new accounts ideal for members in the States who are currently worried about the unstable economic climate there.

The Mastercard is issued by Payoneer in New York whose bankers are Meta Bank / First Federal Savings bank so those funds are in US Dollars but you only need to load what you want to spend each month onto the card as it bears no interest wheras you receive 8% AER on the funds in your Ethos Bank current account.

All being well, the card application form should be live this week ready for members to submit their applications - I can't wait to receive my one either...

All the best,

Pete...
Old 16-03-09, 10:42 AM

Default Existing members

Pete, do existing members need to apply for the bank accounts? I tried with my existing user name and it came back as already in use.
Warren
Old 16-03-09, 12:00 PM
Mary

Hi Warren. I know I'm not the man you asked the question of but as Ethos Bank Accounts manager I am able to answer this question:

All members already have a bank account.

When you login to your member site you will be prompted to enter a new 8 character password, which has to be alpha-numerical. It can be longer but not shorter than 8 characters. 1234ABCD e.g. would do it.

The new password will be for both your member site and the bank account site. http://www.ethosbank.com/

You will also be asked for a 12 character pass phrase for the bank account too, this is extra security. It also has to be alpha-numerical.

I hope this helps you. Please contact me if I can be of further assistance.

Best Wishes

M

mary.matthews@ethosbank.com
Old 16-03-09, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary View Post
Hi Warren. I know I'm not the man you asked the question of but as Ethos Bank Accounts manager I am able to answer this question:

All members already have a bank account.

When you login to your member site you will be prompted to enter a new 8 character password, which has to be alpha-numerical. It can be longer but not shorter than 8 characters. 1234ABCD e.g. would do it.

The new password will be for both your member site and the bank account site. http://www.ethosbank.com/

You will also be asked for a 12 character pass phrase for the bank account too, this is extra security. It also has to be alpha-numerical.

I hope this helps you. Please contact me if I can be of further assistance.

Best Wishes

M

Mary
Is my account name alternative-answer or my christian and surname?

Last edited by alternative-answer : 16-03-09 at 02:49 PM.
Old 16-03-09, 02:55 PM

Mary
I have tried to login using both my cristian name and alternative-answer but it keeps coming back with invalid login information.
W
Old 16-03-09, 03:16 PM
Mary

Default Instructions On New Passwords For All Members

When you try to access your affiliate member site you will have a different set of questions to what you have been used to.

Enter your old password and the security number. You will have to do this twice and then you will be taken to a different page to enter new passwords.

Enter a NEW PASSWORD - this has to be 8 characters or more and alpha-numerical with at least one letter or one number in it.

Enter a BRAND NEW PASS PHRASE - this has to be a 12 character phrase, alpha-numerical with at least one letter or one number in it.

Once you have done this and entered the information you will be taken back to the main logon screen.

Enter your new password.

Enter the security number.

Enter the information FROM your new pass phrase.

Password - mary1234

Security number - ?????

Pass Phrase - mary5678mary

I could be asked for 4th 8th 11th characters from my pass phrase and so I would enter Y 8 R

The security is very tight - it has to be for the new bank to be secure.

If you have questions please come directly to me:

Old 16-03-09, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary View Post
When you try to access your affiliate member site you will have a different set of questions to what you have been used to.

Enter your old password and the security number. You will have to do this twice and then you will be taken to a different page to enter new passwords.

Enter a NEW PASSWORD - this has to be 8 characters or more and alpha-numerical with at least one letter or one number in it.

Enter a BRAND NEW PASS PHRASE - this has to be a 12 character phrase, alpha-numerical with at least one letter or one number in it.

Once you have done this and entered the information you will be taken back to the main logon screen.

Enter your new password.

Enter the security number.

Enter the information FROM your new pass phrase.

Password - mary1234

Security number - ?????

Pass Phrase - mary5678mary

I could be asked for 4th 8th 11th characters from my pass phrase and so I would enter Y 8 R

The security is very tight - it has to be for the new bank to be secure.

If you have questions please come directly to me:

What is my account name?