Forums  

Go Back   Forums > Ethos Healthy Lifestyle Products > Ethos Quantum Mind Spa
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-09, 03:17 PM
Administrator

Lightbulb The Ethos Quantum Mind Spa

The Ethos Quantum Mind Spa - Revolutionary New Brainwave Entrainment Technology

It will help you...
  • easily and automatically get into a deep meditative states of mind faster than a Zen master can...
  • stop procrastination, boost your motivation and self confidence, develop laser-sharp focus and concentration to get more things done in less time...
  • naturally reduce stress, anxiety, tension and worry. invite peace, calm into your life...
  • dissolve the mental and emotional blocks and resistance that hold you back from success...
  • create new neural pathways in your brain, change patterns of perception and information transfer in the brain, thereby create new ways of experiencing yourself and your world...
  • dramatically increase your mental power to grasp new concepts faster, significantly increase your memory retention, boost your creativity and your mental clarity...
  • tap into your subconscious mind and unlock the door to your inner potential that will enable you become the person you really want to become...
Old 08-02-09, 03:26 PM
Administrator

Thumbs up A Picture Paints...

When you Brainwaves

Are Transformed From...

...you'll then boost you self-confidence...

...eliminate self-doubt...and get the keys to unluck you heart's desire!

It's amazing but true- and there are stacks of scientific proof to back it up. But you must have the one missing key, revealed on the other side of this page, to finally get your brain working on all cylinders... just like the picture above.
Old 08-02-09, 03:36 PM
Administrator

"My Enthusiasm and Motivation Skyrocket..."

I have been listening to the "Ethos Quantum Mind Spa" lately and have found myself in a state that is unusually different (in a very positive way).

I am experiencing much less stress from all the workloads I've been handling. I also feel my enthusiasm and motivation skyrocket to a whole new exciting level.

I have never felt this sense of happiness and excitement in my life before. This is a strange feeling, and I like it a lot!

Michael Lee

"A Powerful Program..."

This is a powerful program you've created, in fact you've raised the bar by - for the first time I've seen - giving people the exact recordings that tailor-fit them, rather than one-size-fits-all.

That's a major improvement because we're all unique. I also love your the prosperity bonus and the Schummann's Resonance.

Dan Klatt

"They're amazing! "

I just listened to the first BWE recording and I felt a pleasurable tingling sensation around my eyes and a lightness all over. Being a reiki practitioner, I know how it feels for the brain to reach the meditation state and these recordings definitely bring that on quickly.

It's very interesting how there are different sounds for different types of benefits... I can't wait to see the long term effect of using Quantum-Mind-Power products. They're amazing!

Eva Browne-Paterson

"I Instantly Feel a Positive Energy In My Body..."

WOW, I am very excited and I don't have words to express my feelings. "Ethos Quantum Mind Spa" is exactly what I have been looking for.

I was a little bit depressed because I achieved only 60% of my June month goal till 28th. Even I couldn't concentrate on my work because of it. I used "Eden Energy Wave Dynamics
Isochronic 6" for two days (29th and 30th) and I instantly feel a positive energy in my body.
In just 2 days I become more energetic, joyful and you'll surprise to know "I achieve my goal for June month too". Truly Amazing.

You both guys are awesome. You don't realize it but you are going to help thousands of people. I have absolutely no hesitation in saying QMP is a Gem. The only complaint about it is "Why it wasn't available sooner".

Raamakant S.

"I Was Out Like a Light Bulb..."

I have had sleep problems since I was 17, and I have never been able to fall asleep immediately, and if and only if I do sleep, I still never get the rest I wanted.

After listening to your program for the second time, I was out like a light bulb, as if almost by command.

Also as a side note, I let my youngest son listen to your program, during his examinations and low and behold, he got his first A, EVER. He was always the grade average of C+!

Just incase you wondering he is in grade 12 so you can imagine the effect this program has had on him.

Kaashif Karriem

"These Results Were So instantaneous and Astonishing..."

Thanks to the quantum mind system I was immediately transported to realms I once reached through floatation tanks and mind machines over a decade ago. Your programs are so refined that I no longer have to get wet or cover my eyes to get the same results.

These results were so instantaneous and astonishing that I must say the temptation arose to immerse myself with back-to- back repetitions in these sessions. However, like exercising any muscle, I know that the brain needs time to integrate these new patterns into its neural networks.

I have personally invested the last couple of decades exploring superlearning media that has culminated in the creation of media matrix immersion theatres. The quantum sessions are as close to my objective of fully integrated sound immersions that I have ever discovered. Congratulations Mr. Zelcovich. You have created a self-refilling prescription for relieving the mind fog of media overload we are exposed to in public everyday.

Gaspare Grillo
Multi-Media Alchemist
Toronto, Canada

"This Program Is Very Different..."

I love this program.

Being into personal development for over 20 years, I have a ton of these kinds of programs, some of which I cost upwards of $1,000 and take up over an hours time to get the benefit

BUT this program is very different. I'm finding it more interesting each day. "Ethos Quantum Mind Spa" has become my morning meditation program of choice.

Jim Donovan
International bestselling author
and motivational speaker

"Results Are Truly Amazing..."

I have been using Ethos Quantum Mind Spa, The Morry Method, for 7 days now and the results are truly amazing. The results have been so profound that I feel like a new person.

I am delighted at the results so far and I can't wait to do another session every day. If I can achieve such a phenomenal result in just a week, I can only imagine what I can achieve in a month or a year....

Thank you for letting me experience such an amazing technique. I am forever in your debt!!! Here's to EVERYONE'S success...

Jane Harper

"I Am Sleeping Through Much More of The Night..."

I have had a lot of life stress over the last 6 months, and was having difficulty sleeping and keeping an even emotional keel.

...I am sleeping through much more of the night, and when events come that usually would have had me "smoking"--I'm calmer.

Especially, I'm not sweating out my clothes! Wow. I listen 1 to 2 times a day, morning and night to Schumann and only at night to Good Night sleep. Thank you.

Jocelyn S. Bagley
Old 08-02-09, 03:36 PM
Administrator

"This Is The Only One That Does Every Thing You Promise..."

This is the third entrainment meditation I have used and I have to say this is the only one that does every thing you promise. I look forward with excitement every day to choose my meditation.

They leave me with energy, peace, happiness and I know this is what I want in my daily meditations. Thank you. I'm loving it

Marian

"I Haven't Felt This Good About Myself Before!"

Hello, I ordered my Ethos Quantum Mind Spa System 5 days ago, in the July 10th, slightly skeptic, I admit.

But already now, after listening to the recordings for 4 days I'm feeling much happier and loving toward myself!

I've had self-esteem issues for years and I haven't felt this good about myself before! The male voice in Modules 3 and 4 is so lovely to listen to!

I'm looking forward to more good influences for the coming days! Great product!

Ms. Riitta Kotimki -- Finland

"I Didn't Have To Rely On The Snooze Button To Get Out of Bed As I Usually Do..."

WOW. These materials are powerful.

Let me just mention one: Good night sleep well. I did a little experiment to validate its effectiveness. On Friday night I used it before going to bed and woke up refreshed. The second night I purposefully didn't use it and didn't feel refreshed.

Last night I used it and this morning didn't have to rely on the snooze button to get out of bed as I usually do.

Lynval Williams

"I Can Truly Say 'It works!'"

It's been over two months since I invested in your program and I can truly say "It works!". While I am thoroughly enjoying being smarter, my most obvious progress is in being much more creative: I come up with so many ideas, so many creative solutions to challenges that would have caused me to give up in my pre-Ethos Quantum Mind Spa days!

My only regret is that I did not invest in your program sooner. Some of my friends are starting to comment on my new mental abilities, like making difficult things look easy! You have given much to the world, and much more shall be given to you in return. Thank you for dramatically changing my life for the better.

-- Stephen Frederick

"I Have To Say That The Experience So Far Has Been Powerful..."

I have practiced meditation for many years. Mostly mantra meditation. I recently became interested in trying something new and began using another program using binaural beats. Although it produced a pleasant experience, I really did not experience the type of results that were claimed.

I happened to learn of The Morry Method and decided to give it a try. I have to say that the experience so far has been powerful. The physical sensation is as if your brain has had a good workout. I can actually feel my brain flexing for lack of a better description. During the sessions my awareness is present just enough to enjoy the expanded state of the meditation. There is an overall expanded awareness when the session ends and I feel very clear and energized. I am also experiencing , during sleep, dreams with a lot of texture and they are very involved and vivid. I feel very well rested and refreshed upon awakening.

If this is just the results from a few months on the program, I can only imagine what can happen as time goes along. And if more advanced programs become available, the sky is the limit. Many thanks for producing and offering QMP.

-- Bill

"Ethos Quantum Mind Spa Has Literally Blew My Mind..."

Ethos Quantum Mind Spa has literally blew my mind. I have used many BWE type programs before, but this is LIGHT YEARS ahead of them. Thanks for all your hard work to create this for us

-- Shane Pettman

"Sincerely, It Was Fantastic..."

I tried the "Good Night Sleep well" for the first time and sincerely it was fantastic. I felt very calm and here and now attitude. I slept for about five hours, but it was very deep, enjoyable one. I had a clearly long dream, which I need to understand. The dream pattern is similar to the ones I have been having since i started using Ethos Quantum Mind Spa. The program is effective and beneficial. Thank you, GUYS.

-- John K Amissah

"This Program Is The First Program That Is Really Working For Me... "

This program is the first program that is really working for me and is very easy to use. I am very happy with the results and how at peace I feel. Thanks so much for a great product!!!

-- Ken Solomon

"The Morry Method Is So Much More Effective..."

I recently ordered Ethos Quantum Mind Spa and have been using it for about a week. I find it works great to give me, more focus during the day, more energy when I exercise and reduces stress so I sleep a lot better too. I have tried several other programs like Centerpointe's The End and Imrama's Focus, but find that The Morry Method is so much more effective with less time and doesn't need special equipment like some of the others. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to optimize their life, be happier and accomplish more!

-- Tristram Nefzger
Baltimore, Maryland, USA

"For The First Time... My Ability To Concentrate and Focus on Things Had An Amazing Jump Out of Nowhere..."

I have been listening to QMP now for over two months, for almost a month and half I was trying different time rate of listening, I was experimenting with the recordings so that I could experience something new.

I was not sure I was really benefiting from the listening, yes it was much deeper than any brain entrainment program I have tested, I wasn't sure if I would get any results....

...Just this week for the first time my ability to concentrate and focus on things had an amazing jump out of nowhere. With this experience I had a pleasurable 'feeling' which I have never experienced before, I can honestly say the 'jump' was more than 300 percent. Now this ability was not a one off, I have managed to experience this at random.

My creative ability has had a major leap, I am working towards an album for the end of 2007, there is an avalanche of ideas just keep coming, and these ideas are nicely fitting in my plan.

Also my painting has taken another creative boost, I have almost completed a very large canvas which I couldn't finish 8 months ago, within few days I was inspired to give it a magical touch, the magic touch turned out to be a series of magical brush strokes which have helped me to continue painting.

Asgar Khan --UK