Forums  

Go Back   Forums > Ethos Healthy Lifestyle Products > Ethos - Ohmihead
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-06, 12:33 AM

Smile Ohmihead could help to save ?2bn in lost wages each year!

Hangovers account for approximately ?2bn in lost wages in Britain each year, mainly due to sickness absenteeism.

We have the solution... Take Ethos Ohmihead before consuming alcohol and not only protect your body from the damages of Alcohol but also no longer suffer from the morning after the night before.

This is one of the least utilised Ethos products and one which has a massive market out there when targeting the right audience.

We're doing people a massive favour by helping them to reduce the damage they are doing to their bodies by consuming alcohol and if more people used it regularly it would soon help to reduce the staggering figure of ?2bn in lost wages annually and that's in Britain alone!

Exactly the same as the Bright Eyes drops it's one product offered as the solution to one problem so it should be a very easy sale. Christmas isn't a million miles away again so what better time then now to start looking at how best to promote Ohmihead.

Not wishing to alarm you, but today there are just 53 shopping days left to go now...

If you're not actively promoting Ohmihead you're potentially missing out on massive revenues from commissions. Everyone who uses it swears by it and many people daren't go drinking without it anymore.

So get your thinking cap on and think who or where might be interested in this truly amazing product...

All the best,

Pete...
Old 10-10-06, 12:42 AM

Thumbs up Latest Ohmihead Testimonials

Last weekend we sent some Ohmihead up to friends in Manchester to do a trial for us and these are the testimonials that came back from them...

My husband and I took Ohmihead on Friday and Saturday night. Because we had two big nights out planned for 2 of our friend?s birthdays, we didn't want to miss out on a great night through a hangover. Sure enough the Ohmihead worked a treat - No Hangover - brilliant, we've told all our friends about it!

Caroline Devlin - Manchester

I had a big night out on Friday with my girlfriend, she didn?t take the Ohmihead before we went out, so Saturday morning she felt terrible, I kept rubbing it in by saying I told you to take the Ohmihead but you wouldn't listen! I felt great!

Pete Lilly - Swinton

I must admit I was a little dubious before taking Ohmihead, as with anything new but I am so glad that I did. I can't believe how clear my head was the following morning after a large night out! Thanks.

Paul Sutton - Boothstown.

Ohmihead works... people experience the benefits the very next morning after taking it and know that it's worked for them... There's no waiting for week's or months to see if they think that it's working or not...

One product... One problem... One solution... Ohmihead!

Your Ohmihead sales should be going through the roof...

If they aren't not then may I suggest that it's something well worth working on...

All the best,

Pete...
Old 10-10-06, 04:16 PM

Default Thanks for reminding us Peter RE Ethos OMIHEAD!

I don't really want to be reminded how close xmas is though!

The market for reducing the effects of a hangover is really huge..so plenty of scope for promotion of Ethos OMIHEAD!

OhI wish there were ten of me!

ANNE
Old 16-10-06, 09:12 PM

Default Coincidence?

I posted this article on the 10.10.06

And then this was in the news on the 16.10.06 - Just 6 days later - Coincidence?

http://www.ethosworld.eu/forum/showthread.php?t=529

Or maybe someone somewhere's listening to us...

All the best,

Pete...