Forums  

Go Back   Forums > Ethos - Protect Your Assets
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 16-03-09, 07:01 AM
Administrator

Exclamation ...get out of the USD! NOW!!

Just like backing up your computer hard drive - 99% of people do not do it, or start to do it, UNTIL IT IS TOO LATE!

Now imagine if a friend of yours came up to you and said I've a very strong feeling that your hard drive is about to crash and I very strongly urge you now to back it up to prevent you losing all your data - what would you do...?

Make a backup of your hard drive as soon as you possibly could ... or carry on using it thinking, No, that will never happen to my hard drive...?

mmmm ... I know exactly what I would be doing as soon as I could get to the computer shop to get myself a backup device...

So we are again warning you as friends:

...get out of the USD! NOW!!

Imagine what it would mean to you if you woke up one morning and your entire life savings were worth 10 cents to the dollar, or worse, and there was nothing whatsoever in the world that you could do about it...?

We have put together a very easy and simple back up solution for you with our new Ethos Bank - or you can find any other back up solution out there you like, that is entirely up to you... but please. please do TAKE ACTION NOW ... before something happens and you start kicking yourself saying I wish I'd listened to Ethos Pete...

https://ethosbank.com

'The People's Choice..'
Old 16-03-09, 08:03 AM
Administrator

Exclamation

But don't just take my word for it - here's the Fedral Reserve's own figures!

Inconvenient Debt

The amount of U.S. dollars in circulation is skyrocketing. What does it mean for you? Here's the shocking Fed forecast:

http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/fredgraph?chart_type=line&width=1000&height=600&pr eserve_ratio=true&s%5b1%5d%5bid%5d=AMBNS