Forums  

Go Back   Forums > Ethos Healthy Lifestyle Products > Ethos Marine Phytoplankton
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 20-03-07, 08:31 PM

Thumbs up A picture paints a thousand words...

I am a USA distributor for Marine Phytoplankton. I have been so amazed at the results my son and I have had from taking Marine Phytoplankton, that I want to share it with you. Over a year ago my son developed eczema covering most of is body. We had been searching for a way to help him without drugs or steroids. After spending thousands of dollars and going to many alternative doctors, he had not made much progress. It’s hard for a mother to see her child suffering, and I was determined to find something that would help him. When I found Marine Phytoplankton and learned that it was in a pure and concentrated form, I had a feeling that it would help my son. After 3 ½ weeks on the Phytoplankton my son’s eczema had cleared up dramatically, and he has also been sleeping much better at night. I have also had great results with my immune system and energy levels. Before taking the powder I generally was not feeling very well, and I was sick every couple of weeks. I also had to be very careful to always get plenty of sleep to get through my day. Since I have been on the powder, I haven’t been sick, and have been able to sustain normal energy levels even on low amounts of sleep. I have also experienced benefits with my blood sugar. I have been borderline diabetic since being pregnant with my second child. After beginning to take Marine Phytoplankton I immediately noticed more stable blood sugar levels, and I am able to eat more carbohydrates. I highly recommend this nutrient-packed supplement to anyone that wants to experience a better quality of life. It is a pure and natural source of nutrients that are easily absorbed into the cells. I would like to invite you to call and try the Marine Phytoplankton Powder and see what it can do for you.

There are over 40,000 marine phytoplankton strains. Some are nutritious, some are absorbers, and some are ruffage. The manufacturers have teamed up with Europe's top doctors and botanists to find Wohlfulhen, the most nutritious of all the strains. This leaves nothing to chance. Fluctuations in lighting and temperature kill algae integrity. They uses sterile, controlled conditions every time to make sure the algae is perfect every time. There are no fillers or additives, just pure marine phytoplankton powder.

Gram-for-gram, microalgae may be the most nutrient dense food on Earth. The primitive character of microalgae’s cellular structure give it a number of advantages over higher plants and animals as a food source. For starters, practically the entire organism can be nutritious, with minimal indigestible structures. By contrast, typically less than half the dry weight of fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds, grain, poultry and livestock have any nutritional value. Marine Phytoplankton consists almost entirely of nutritionally useful and uniform cells. Furthermore, Phytoplankton exhibits superior photosynthetic efficiency, using light up to 40 times more efficiently than higher plants. Microalgae are among the most productive organisms on the planet.

Elements and electrolytes in Phytoplankton are almost tailor made for the human body. Over-reliance on land based food sources often leads to deficiencies in micronutrients and trace elements. Our bodies need these elements to perform as nature intended. Left to its own devices, the human body has a marvelous system called homeostasis which keeps all systems in balance. Take away some critical component and the body experiences malfunctions that cause suboptimal performance. Too many malfunctions cause disease.

Last edited by Peter Aldred : 20-03-07 at 08:46 PM.
Old 21-03-07, 10:52 AM

Default Are people realising how amazing the PHYTOPLANKTON is?

I think the recent testimonials are inspirational, and show what a great NEW product the Marine Phytoplankton is,

what a great tool box of nutrition to offer our customers!

Come on , lets have some more testimonials , there must be lots of happy campers out there who are seeing the great benefits of this product.

I find it energises me, without being over stimulating, and so does not force the energy, and builds it gently , but very noticably.

ANNE